Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

2012 Ravelympics: The Results

As you know, I started with this:

That massive pile (which it turns out wasn't all the cotton yarn I had by the way), has since turned into this:

Not quite my goal of abolishing every ball of cotton in the apartment, but very respectable considering what I started with and the minimal free time I had during the Olympics. At the end of the day I managed to use up almost 2 pounds worth of yarn I had sitting around, so I'm happy with the results. The rest of the yarn will hopefully be used up quickly as a nice commuting project when I start school next week.

And last but not least, for those that are interested, this is what nearly 2 pounds of dishcloths looks like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails