Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WIP Wednesday #1

Today I thought I'd show off one of my many projects on the go at the moment. This project I simply started because I had the yarn and the pattern. I couldn't resist a 1lb ball for $4, and I can't walk out of Michaels without using my coupon. I bought it back in about January or February this year, in hopes that I would be using it for my friend's baby someday, but it turns out I picked the wrong colour. From day one I said she was going to have a boy, but I still had a glimmer of hope that I'd be wrong and I could shower her with millions of pretty pink gifts. Next baby perhaps?

I'm not going to lie, I've been working on this project awhile and I don't imagine it will be finished for awhile either. Love pink, but the farther along I worked I started liking the pattern less and less, and I'm certainly not pulling it all out and starting from scratch and wasting the time I've put into it for $4 of yarn to set aside for another something someday.

Who will end up with this blanket? I have no idea. But someday someone I know will have a tiny cute baby girl and hopefully when that day rolls around, I'll have this blanket ready to be wrapped up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails